Beige & Blue Baby Beanie Hat, Hand Knitted in a gorgeous multi coloured yarn, gift packaged to complete the set with a complimentary personalised gift tag. Already to present as a Baby Shower Gift or a New Baby present.
- This soft & cosy simple beanie hat is knitted in Sirdar Snuggly Baby Crofters yarn, which can be washed at 40 degrees and cool setting tumble dry. It is a self patterning yarn including beige, white and blue to mention just a few. I have added a little pattern detail near to the self rolling brim.
- This size is suitable for an average sized baby of approximately 3-6 months. The circumference of the hat measures 36cm/ 14.5 inches, plus stretch.
- I have of course incorporated my origami techniques and have included an Origami gift package to complement the colour scheme. The package is folded flat for delivery inside a padded envelope; keeping postal cost to a minimum. It is finished with ribbon and a little 'Made With Love' heart. I can add a complementary gift tag with a message of your choice. Please let me know if you would like one and what it should say in the notes when purchasing this item during check out.
This truly is a wonderful gift for any baby, it is made to be worn but the recipient may wish to treasure it as a keepsake as baby grows.
- I can make them in many colours, if the colour you would like is not in my shop please just message me with a custom order request. Please allow 3-4 days for me to make the items and matching box. I will message you with an estimated dispatch date, if time is critical, message me first and if I can, I will try to accommodate you.
0-3 £9.50 3-6 £10.00 6-12 £10.50
** Please do not purchase this item if you need a different size or colour etc. I keep no duplicates in stock and prices vary depending on size, style and yarn. Please request a custom order and I can give you a price and time frame for delivery. Thank you.**
- I use expenisve, quality baby soft yarn for all my work which is always machine washable but if you prefer, a gentle hand wash would be help to protect the integrity of their shape.
- If you would like a matching personalised gift tag, please don't forget to message me.
Please take a look at the outstanding feedback I received for my sales and buy with confidence.
-UK is sent Royal Mail 2nd class Signed For.
-Europe and Everywhere Else is sent Royal Mail Standard International Postage. Please note this is not a tracked service but is a more economical way to post items. I will obtain a proof of postage.
If you require insurance and a signature, please select the upgrade postal service, thank you.
-Thank you for taking the time to look at my work. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I have taught origami and crafts for many years, should you require something else made, do message me and I will see what I can do. Should you wish to know a little more about me, please take a look at my profile.I sign a copy of the information & included this with every item sold so the recipient can learn of the history behind the work and the artist who created it.
The Story Behind My Creations:
- From early childhood when my Great-Gran taught me to knit, crafting became my lifetime’s passion. It was therefore a logical progression, whilst living in Japan to fall in love with their many wonderful crafting techniques. I came across origami by chance, having bought a book to teach myself to read Japanese & that’s where my obsession for paper folding truly began.
-I create many things from paper using different techniques influenced by such great origami artists as Makoto Yamaguchi, Tomoko Fuse and Toshikazu Kawasaki as you can see from my other listings.
- To continue my Grans legacy & I knit booties & baby clothes, many based on the ones she originally taught me to make many years ago and bring them to Etsy with my own personal twist. She would make them for friends and neighbours as babies came along and throughout my life I have tried to do the same.